24 January 2009

The best romantic song

What's your favourite romantic song?

To celebrate Saint Valentine's day we are going to choose the best romantic songs, you just have to click on the image below to take part in this activity our library on-line offers you.


All you have to do is write a comment in our library blog telling us about your favourite song. You have to add a link to it so that other people can hear it and that's all. Take part, it'll be fun, I have already added mine.
As I don't have only one favourite love song and several of the ones I like best are already in the list, I've suggested "Wherever You Will Go" , by The Calling , beacause I simply love it.
I find the video quite disappointing, the song deserves something much better but you can see the lyrics and sing along with Alex if you like. That's what I do whenever I hear this beautiful song.


In the end I added this beauty to the list, because I could't forgive myself to leave out such a jewel.
"I Can't Help Falling in Love", by Elvis Presley




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I posted my favourite one: "All you need is love", by the Beatles.

María Jesús Balán said...

Great, Adrián! That's a classic and a very nice love song indeed.

Anonymous said...

I have added my song. I don’t have one favourite romantic song, in fact I don’t have one favourite song, but when I began to think about love songs I remembered this one by Prefab Sprout. I like this band and I love his song “When love breaks down”

María Jesús Balán said...

It's the same with me, Frankie; I don't have a favourite song either and there are many beautiful songs in the list.
I have a soft spot for a song in French : “Je l’aime à mourir” by Francis Cabrel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6HmX6PQzfE

I also love "I don't wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith...

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=BAIkzs4Cbdg&feature=related

... and "Far Away" by Nickelback:

http://co.dada.net/video/10037749/You-Tube-Nickelback-Far-Away/

 
Blogger Templates